Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Manic Monday

When the children came in on Monday, they quickly discovered that their "Hairy Harrys" had grown long grassy hair over the weekend, the sweet potato had grown roots, and there were pictures of my brand-new granddaughter on my table. Mr. T came by and wondered what all the ruckus was about. It was just too much excitement. Frankly the children were most impressed by their Hairy Harrys and the sweet potato. I was much more interested in introducing everyone to the newest member of my family. By now you have all seen the Harrys, so I would like to introduce you to Hannah Quinn Brune who made her appearance on Saturday, May 7. She was 19 inches long and weighed in at 6 pounds 7 ounces. Proud parents are Matt, my son, and Katherine, my wonderful daughter-in-law.

Here is Hannah............Nonny's favorite (and only) granddaughter!


PS If you want to see the sweet potato's roots, you will have to stop by the classroom. Just to warn you, be prepared, we think it my be sprouting leaves! More excitement!


No comments:

Post a Comment