Sunday, August 14, 2011

Welcome to our Room

This past summer, I was fortunate enough to get to visit the school/daycare where my precious granddaughter spends her days while mom and dad are at work.  I got to meet her teachers, see where her crib is and check out all the colorful, bright things and  adorable little classmates that make up a big part of her day.  So it occurred to me that maybe the families of my students would like to visit in our classroom.  Of course you are always welcome to actually come to the classroom, but I know many of you can't physically come in, so I am going to post some pictures of the room now and pictures of our work and activities during the year.  So, come on in and check us out!
Turtle and fish tanks, puzzles, games, manipulatives 

Student tables, smart board, some of our cubbies

Housekeeping area

Meeting area, listening/reading center
Outside our windows, we have a bird feeder and it is wonderful to watch the birds all year long.  We have a great view.   There is a place just outside our hall door where each child's work is displayed during the year.  We have a back door that goes out into a small fenced in yard that is good for games or a quick bit of exercise. More to come later!

No comments:

Post a Comment